Sunday, May 9, 2010

We're ENGAGED!!!











As of Friday night, Brandt and I are officially engaged!


The story:

This past week Brandt was hired as an intern at the law firm Sieben Gross. We decided to go out to a fancy dinner to celebrate. I took him to a place called The Strip Club (no, not what you think). We had some of the best steak ever! Brandt let it slip that he was hiding something very important at his apartment and I couldn't have it yet.

After dinner we had a few errands to run but I had to run up to Brandt's apartment. He made me swear not to look for the ring. :-) I kept my word.

We finished our errands and ended up back at his place. I started to look for a movie to rent On Demand while he was pouring our Surley beers. When he came into the living room he got on one knee and then I noticed the ring box.

We sent picture text messages to our families and a few close friends. We spent the rest of the evening enjoying our beer and watching our movie. Both of our parents and siblings called to congratulate us. It was a perfect evening.

Followers