Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wedding Planning...

I guess I didn't realize how far behind I have been with the blog. I have been keeping myself busy with wedding plans and I am almost through all the planning now. I found a dress at The Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul. It is nothing like what I thought I would choose but I love it! Brandt doesn't want to see it yet so no pictures :-) All I will say is it is white and it has pockets... I went back in August and found some bride's maid dresses. They are crimson red, strapless and they have pockets (a must)! We have booked Loring Pasta Bar for the ceremony and Varsity Theater for the reception. I know it sounds odd but the two places are AMAZING!

Imagine it without the bow...
Just like these but red

The theater was set up for a reception so they let me in to take some pictures




We are also going to have a photobooth (that was my one demand)





The bathrooms are very "open" they share sinks and the women's stalls are just right there...
The men's is behind a little alcove but there is a mirror strategically placed

Followers