Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween!


This year Halloween was pretty low key for us. We skipped the DTP party at Brandt's law school because of the $30 cover. We decided to go to my friends' house (Kate and Maggie).

Here is our first attempt at carving a pumpkin. I think it turned out pretty good!



Brandt dressed up as Richard Simmons. You can't see it but he even has short shorts and knee high socks with the red stripes! I was a Bavarian beer maid.




Nick and Becky came with us as the Spartan cheerleaders. They even preformed cheers for us.




Ben had the best costume of all. There is something hilarious about a cartoon character from your childhood chugging beer!



I know this doesn't fit in with the Halloween photos but it is Belen's flowergirl dress. We bought it in ivory. She loved trying them all on. She would put one on and go out to the big mirror and then she'd say, "next please." It was really cute :-)


Brandt and I babysat Belen and Oscar so Ginelle and Garrett could go out to eat with Richard and Ross. About 10 minutes after they left Belen took a nose dive at the coffee table and banged up her nose. The next morning Ginelle said her whole face was swollen and she had minor bruising around her eye... we'll see if they ever ask us to watch the kids again!

Followers