Thursday, November 8, 2012

Adding to the family

Guess who has two thumbs and is having a baby??? This girl!!!!  Haha I know most of you know already but Brandt and I are expecting a baby on May 1st.  It is still to early to tell the gender but we don't know if we will find out anyway (Brandt wants to but I haven't decided if I want to know).

So I know that it has been a while since I last posted... sorry.  I guess I am not as organized as my sister :-)
Once again we went to Willow River to go camping for Labor Day.  I had only known I was pregnant for about one week so it wads really hard to not tell and to trick all of our friends into thinking I was drinking.  Good thing I am so sneaky!


Krista introduced us to a new game.  I can't remember what the name is but they had to tape all the beer cans the drank together into a "wizards staff" and then once they got to 10 cans they got to have a duel. Pretty funny!


These are the after pictures of my classroom.  It is really big and I only have about 10 students in there at a time.










Month one of the baby bump.  At this point there was no bump... just bloat!


This is how we told our parents.  We showed them the picture and let them try to figure out what it meant.


Here is baby Erwin.  Brandt wasn't able to be at the second appointment and we didn't know they were going to do an ultrasound.  He was pretty bummed he didn't get to see it.  


Baby bump month two


Hanging out with the Petrie Clan for dinner one night pre Coen


The cats were actually getting along so I needed photo documentation.  Willow now weighs 11 pounds and Izzi is only 8!  We call Willow Fupa now for short :-)


Willow was really into the last Presidential Debat


Baby bump month three


The morning of October 26th Ginelle was induced so my mom and dad came up to help with Belen and Oscar.  We all went to the Marcy Fall Festival.  I don't think Belen and Oscar have ever had so much sugar!



Brandt helped Oscar with the President walk


Wait... whats that?  More sugar?


After the festival my mom and I went to the hospital to meet new baby Coen Mika Petrie.


For Halloween Brandt and I were Mary Poppins and Bert.  I even brought some Nyquil.  I mean that's how you but babies to bed right?  
:-)

Followers